Bloedel Forest, Inc

Eureka Landing West Tract:  404.6 +/- Acres
Monroe County, Alabama
$985,000 ($2,436 per Acre)
Download Brochure
​Location:         The Eureka Landing West Tract is located about 20 miles northwest of Uriah and 3 miles north of
                          Eliska in Monroe County, Alabama.  

Distance to:     Monroeville, AL     32 miles       Evergreen, AL        56 miles       Mobile, AL           65 miles
                          Greenville, AL       86 miles       Andalusia, AL         86 miles       Demopolis, AL  103 miles
                          Selma, AL           105 miles       Montgomery, AL   133 miles

Land Use:        Timberland Investment and Hunting

Description:

The tract is an exceptional blend of good pine site and bottomland hardwood including several beautiful cypress and tupelo gum ponds.

It has flat to gently rolling terrain. There are several drainages and large bottomland hardwood areas on the property. The tract has about 1 mile of road frontage on Eureka Landing Road (a gravel county road) and is just south of Eureka Landing where there is a public boat launch onto the Alabama River. There are multiple gated accesses off of Eureka Landing Road. Boundary lines are marked with red boundary paint.

The tract is a very good investment with high site quality, stocking and growth. It has approximately 138 acres (34% of the tract) of thinned pine plantation planted in 1998 and about 111 acres (27% of the tract) of premerchantable pine plantations planted in 2019. Overall about 249 acres (61% of the tract) is planted in pine plantations. The 2019 plantations were planted with genetically improved loblolly pine planting stock. The bottoms are stocked with good quality hardwood and cypress timber.

The tract is located in an excellent hunting area for both deer and turkey. There are approximately 142 acres (35% of the tract) of bottomland hardwood including cypress and tupelo gum ponds. There are many green fields (10+) already established. 

The tract is certified under the American Tree Farm System. It is being offered on a lump sum basis (not by the acre).

Gates on the property are locked. Please contact Bloedel Forest for an appointment to see the property:

                                                Greg Tossey          334-224-6891
                                                Larry Webster        334-224-1802

Bloedel Forest will pay a real estate commission to qualified agents on a case by case basis. Please call us for further details at 334-224-6891.​

Bloedel Forest and its agents have used best efforts and good faith in providing correct and accurate information. However, Bloedel Forest and its agents will not be held responsible for any information that is deemed to be false or misleading

Click on any image below to scroll through pictures at a magnified view.